Simple Guide in Posting on BlogNigeria Blogging Pays!! - Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP - Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH - BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Join Our Whatsapp Group For BlogNIgeria Blogging Tips

Hello There, Guest!

HELLO!!! Please , We Noticed That you are yet to Register or have not Logged IN , register/login quickly, in just few seconds your restrictions will be lifted and you will be part of this wonderful community, Quickly Register / Login Now

How To Make Money From BlogNigeria For Free, Show Me How Now | My Account | Portal | Quick Search | Active Members | Calendar | Help | Messenger | My Profile | Logout

Hey!! See How To Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Tutorial  Simple Guide in Posting on BlogNigeria

BlogNigeria is an online platform for professional blogger that rewards blognigerians online. The best medium of earning from BlogNigeria is by posting articles (create thread). There are other mediums of earning on BlogNigeria such as commenting on post written by blognigerians, thanking Blohnigerian post by Clicking the thank button, staying online on BlogNigeria, BlogNigeria referrals and staying online on BlogNigeria. Below are the steps to post on BlogNigeria and generate more earnings
1. Visit BlogNigeria@ http://www.blognigeria.com.ng

2. Go to the category you wish to post on, either Education, Entertainment, Technology, Online tutoria and lots more. In this post, we will be generalizing on Posting on Celebrity Gossp And Gist

3. Next, go to Celebrity Gossp And Gist you wish to post on and click on it as shown below

4. Click on Post Thread in the Celebrity Gossp And Gist section as shown below

5. Next, read the Posting rules and write the post title and post content as seen below (You may wish to show expression in the post like New Release, Amazing, Breaking, Funny and so on)

6. You may wish to attach images or audio files or videos by browsing the attachment in your PC or phone and Click Add Attachment
7. Read the post correctly to avoid errors and click Post Thread to post your article

Note
Don't Post copyright content from other sites and websites to avoid it from being deleted. Each copyright or irrelevant post willbe deleted and earnings from the post will be deducted.

Enjoy!! 
Happy to be a Blognigerian
How to locate this sections is my major problem, not just to post.
I Love This Article.
(10-02-2017, 03:21 AM)Chisabez78 Wrote: How to locate this sections is my major problem, not just to post.

From the homepage, scroll past the latest Posts, other links you see are the categories, such as, University news, Polytechnic news, make money online, celebrity Gist, etc
I'm happy to be on this platform.. I feel like Linda Ikeji already.
(10-02-2017, 09:15 PM)Vicktan Wrote: I'm happy to be on this platform.. I feel like Linda Ikeji already.

Welcome to the blognigeria family
Thanks given by: Bgr. lilibest , Bgr. Dr castrol
Admin please, what do you really mean by copyright content? Does it mean one cannot share news already in another website?
Thanks given by: Bgr. lilibest
(10-02-2017, 12:27 PM)Amakvitaa Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 03:21 AM)Chisabez78 Wrote: How to locate this sections is my major problem, not just to post.

From the homepage, scroll past the latest Posts, other links you see are the categories, such as, University news, Polytechnic news, make money online, celebrity Gist, etc

Am having the same problem As Well, cos I have what I wanted to post under education but I don't know how
(10-03-2017, 09:07 AM)Mr Correct Wrote:

Am having the same problem As Well, cos I have what I wanted to post under education but I don't know how

See the link for education section, http://www.blognigeria.com.ng/forumdisplay.php?fid=3
This is nice it will help better
Thanks given by: Snr Bgr. Amakvitaa , Bgr. lilibest

Attached Files

Image(s)

thanks for the  information,
I have made a post before now, but i have been trying to post again but its not going through. This is the message i get ''Please make at least 2 post(s) before you attempt to add URLs anywhere on this forum''. I don't understand because the post i made doesn't have any URL. please someone should help out in clearing me. Thanks in advance 
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2017, 09:30 AM)MR BEN Wrote: I have made a post before now, but i have been trying to post again but its not going through. This is the message i get ''Please make at least 2 post(s) before you attempt to add URLs anywhere on this forum''. I don't understand because the post i made doesn't have any URL. please someone should help out in clearing me. Thanks in advance 

OK, do not include links on your post for the first 10 posts you make, that's the problem
Thanks given by: Bgr. Dr castrol
(10-07-2017, 09:51 AM)Amakvitaa Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 09:30 AM)MR BEN Wrote: I have made a post before now, but i have been trying to post again but its not going through. This is the message i get ''Please make at least 2 post(s) before you attempt to add URLs anywhere on this forum''. I don't understand because the post i made doesn't have any URL. please someone should help out in clearing me. Thanks in advance 

OK, do not include links on your post for the first 10 posts you make, that's the problem

I dint include link, that's why am confused. i had to skip the posts i have links in to post without link. but i still get the same report.
Thanks given by: Bgr. Dr castrol
This post is great, but am still confused
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2017, 02:55 AM)desire Wrote: This post is great, but am still confused

confused about
Thanks given by: Bgr. Kateilesuchamachinda
On how to put attachment, tried it but my picture are not showing help me please.
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2017, 03:10 AM)desire Wrote: On how to put attachment,  tried it but my picture are not showing help me please.

Click on the upload bar below the post content area, or what is the error message saying?
Thanks given by:

Share This:

Who read this thread?
10 User(s) read this thread:
Bgr. beninoni1 (04-14-2018, 01:22 PM), Bgr. teminire (04-14-2018, 01:26 PM), Spr Mod Bgr. Ernest Micheal (04-15-2018, 11:22 AM), Bgr. wundakind (04-16-2018, 07:14 AM), Bgr. username82 (04-18-2018, 06:19 PM), Bgr. mextra (04-18-2018, 11:04 PM), Bgr. Luckynewsinfo (Yesterday, 12:55 PM), Bgr. Online Jamb Class (Yesterday, 01:15 PM), Bgr. iOSComputer (Yesterday, 06:02 PM), Bgr. samuel04 (Yesterday, 11:02 PM)