The Curtin University is an Australian public research university in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Offers are available for pursuing PhDprogramme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are to conduct research in a project that investigates bi/multilingual, indigenous and English speakers in Australia.
$27,094 per annum
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
There is one PhD scholarship available.
New Zealand and Australian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Hold an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Language Education, Applied Linguistics, TESOL, Sociolinguistics or related disciplines of high quality.
- Good command of English in writing and speech.
- Willingness to work with vulnerable young people.
- Must be willing to work with multicultural and indigenous people.
- Have willingness to integrate with the multilingual research team.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
1st May 2018
Email your CV, transcripts and expression of interest to Dr Sender Dovchin or Prof Grace Zhang. Please explain why you wish to do your PhD in this specific field and topic. The successful applicant will be call to apply for admission via Curtin online e-application:
You can begin the application by clicking on Online application