History of Regina Caeli N/P school Obubra Blogging Pays!! - Another BlogNigeria Member Just Withdrew His Cash To Bank - SEE
SCHOLARSHIP - Learn Blogging From Novice To Pro Blogger Free
CASH - BlogNigeria Referral System - Earn 35,000 Naira Daily For Life
DISCUSSION - Join Our Whatsapp Group For BlogNIgeria Blogging Tips

Hello There, Guest!

HELLO!!! Please , We Noticed That you are yet to Register or have not Logged IN , register/login quickly, in just few seconds your restrictions will be lifted and you will be part of this wonderful community, Quickly Register / Login Now

How To Make Money From BlogNigeria For Free, Show Me How Now | My Account | Portal | Quick Search | Active Members | Calendar | Help | Messenger | My Profile | Logout

Hey!! See How To Post New Article Here >>>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EDUCATION  History of Regina Caeli N/P school Obubra

Regina Caeli n/p school was built in the year 1991 by the Roman Catholic Church in order for the sons and daughters of the mbember people to be educated,the school is being manage and run by the catholic church,which have Reverend sisters as the headmistress and school bursar.
with teaching and non teaching staff,it has modern facilities such as tape,a large area of land for sporting events,ICT center and lot more,this is the best school for your children,best is our quality.
the school is located in the town of Ogada II in Obubra.
Thanks given by:

Share This:

Who read this thread?
1 User(s) read this thread:
Bgr. teminire (04-14-2018, 08:20 PM)